FULL-TIME / PART-TIME ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN / TECHNOLOGIST
This is a temporary contract with the potential that it may become permanent
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Technician / Technologist to join our team based in Worcestershire working on projects throughout the midlands and the south.
The ideal candidate should have:
- either an HNC, HND or BSc (Hons) in a relevant Architectural subject and preferably be a MCIAT or ACIAT member of CIAT (not essential).
- a comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Listed Building Consents
- a strong ability to work on their own initiative as well as with a team
- good co-ordination skills so as to liaise with external parties such as structural engineers and building contractors
- Good CAD and IT skills are essential and a knowledge of Vectorworks, Sketch-Up and Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Experience of conservation work would be an advantage
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
To apply send CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org